2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior Highlights
Complete with a booming audio system and Toyota Entune technology, the interior of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 will delight drivers headed to their next eatery or theater. Learn about the 2018 Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions and features with Toyota of Downtown LA, a Lithia dealership.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
Unlike many small crossovers around West Hollywood, the interior dimensions of the RAV4 offers plenty of room for adults in the back seat:
- Passenger Space: Drivers enjoy as much as 39.8 inches of headroom without the moonroof, and about an inch less if they add the accessory. Even the back seat is roomy with rear passengers getting 37.2 inches to stretch out and relax.
- Cargo Capacity: With all seats in place, the RAV provides 38.4 cubic feet of cargo room, expandable to as much as 73.4 cubic feet with the seats made flat. Shopping in the Cerritos area or Huntington Park area with friends? You’re covered.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Feature Highlights
Room to breathe isn’t the only reason to love the interior of the stylish Toyota RAV4, drivers can also add their own touches with some of the following features:
- Entune Audio: Keep is simple with hands-free calling and your favorite apps, or upgrade to include the JBL performance audio system and GPS navigation and add a little fire to your next Alameda-area trip.
- Premium Seating: Options like SofTex premium surfaces, heated front seats, soft-touch materials, and illuminated analog gauge clusters gives the RAV4 the look of high-end without the price tag.
- Bird’s Eye View: The RAV4 comes standard with a rear backing camera, but drivers who demand more can choose the innovative new Bird’s Eye View camera and get a 360-degree view of the area surrounding the vehicle.
Experience the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior at Toyota of Downtown LA
Related Posts from Toyota of Downtown LA
City driving is hard and stressful. At Toyota of Downtown LA, we get it. That’s why we’re here to offer drivers around West Hollywood and Alameda some helpful Los Angeles driving tips. One such tip is how to parallel park! Follow this simple step-by-step guide as to how to parallel park. Learn how to parallel park here at Toyota of Downtown LA…
If you haven’t serviced your Toyota RAV4 in some time, you may notice your model’s maintenance light is on. If you see the maintenance light illuminated on the dashboard of your Toyota RAV4, you’ll want to bring your vehicle to our service center. Learn how to reset the maintenance light on your RAV4 here at…
People from around Cerritos come to us with plenty of of credit FAQs. At Toyota of Downtown LA, we make it simple for our clients to get the auto loan they need. But if you’re trying to repair your credit, you can rely on our finance team to help. Apply for Financing Contact Us Fixing Bad Credit: A…