2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior Highlights
Complete with a booming audio system and Toyota Entune technology, the interior of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 will delight drivers headed to their next eatery or theater. Learn about the 2018 Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions and features with Toyota of Downtown LA, a Lithia dealership.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
Unlike many small crossovers around West Hollywood, the interior dimensions of the RAV4 offers plenty of room for adults in the back seat:
- Passenger Space: Drivers enjoy as much as 39.8 inches of headroom without the moonroof, and about an inch less if they add the accessory. Even the back seat is roomy with rear passengers getting 37.2 inches to stretch out and relax.
- Cargo Capacity: With all seats in place, the RAV provides 38.4 cubic feet of cargo room, expandable to as much as 73.4 cubic feet with the seats made flat. Shopping in the Cerritos area or Huntington Park area with friends? You’re covered.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Feature Highlights
Room to breathe isn’t the only reason to love the interior of the stylish Toyota RAV4, drivers can also add their own touches with some of the following features:
- Entune Audio: Keep is simple with hands-free calling and your favorite apps, or upgrade to include the JBL performance audio system and GPS navigation and add a little fire to your next Alameda-area trip.
- Premium Seating: Options like SofTex premium surfaces, heated front seats, soft-touch materials, and illuminated analog gauge clusters gives the RAV4 the look of high-end without the price tag.
- Bird’s Eye View: The RAV4 comes standard with a rear backing camera, but drivers who demand more can choose the innovative new Bird’s Eye View camera and get a 360-degree view of the area surrounding the vehicle.
Experience the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior at Toyota of Downtown LA
Related Posts from Toyota of Downtown LA
When you need exceptional towing power in Mission Hills, there are a lot of trucks that can offer the numbers, but only one that has the performance of the i-FORCE MAX powertrain at the root of its towing power, and that’s the 2023 Toyota Tundra. What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra equipped…
The Toyota Crown was sold in North America from 1955 to 1972 as a popular upscale model of the Japanese automaker. Welcome this model back, 50 years later, with our 2023 Toyota Crown preview from Toyota of Downtown LA, serving Los Angeles, Mission Hills, and Cerritos. View InventoryToyota Research Guides 2023 Toyota Crown Trim Levels The brand-new 2023…
The estimated fuel economy (mpg) of Toyota Tacoma trucks is unparalleled — especially when you cross-shop the Tacoma with larger trucks like the Nissan Titan and Chevy Silverado, among others. But what exactly is the Toyota Tacoma fuel economy, and how can you improve it with driving habits? Toyota of Downtown LA has the details. Toyota Tacoma Inventory…