2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior Highlights
Complete with a booming audio system and Toyota Entune technology, the interior of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 will delight drivers headed to their next eatery or theater. Learn about the 2018 Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions and features with Toyota of Downtown LA, a Lithia dealership.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
Unlike many small crossovers around West Hollywood, the interior dimensions of the RAV4 offers plenty of room for adults in the back seat:
- Passenger Space: Drivers enjoy as much as 39.8 inches of headroom without the moonroof, and about an inch less if they add the accessory. Even the back seat is roomy with rear passengers getting 37.2 inches to stretch out and relax.
- Cargo Capacity: With all seats in place, the RAV provides 38.4 cubic feet of cargo room, expandable to as much as 73.4 cubic feet with the seats made flat. Shopping in the Cerritos area or Huntington Park area with friends? You’re covered.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Feature Highlights
Room to breathe isn’t the only reason to love the interior of the stylish Toyota RAV4, drivers can also add their own touches with some of the following features:
- Entune Audio: Keep is simple with hands-free calling and your favorite apps, or upgrade to include the JBL performance audio system and GPS navigation and add a little fire to your next Alameda-area trip.
- Premium Seating: Options like SofTex premium surfaces, heated front seats, soft-touch materials, and illuminated analog gauge clusters gives the RAV4 the look of high-end without the price tag.
- Bird’s Eye View: The RAV4 comes standard with a rear backing camera, but drivers who demand more can choose the innovative new Bird’s Eye View camera and get a 360-degree view of the area surrounding the vehicle.
Experience the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior at Toyota of Downtown LA
Related Posts from Toyota of Downtown LA
Mission Hills drivers have been taking note of the impressive new Toyota 4Runner, thanks to its head-turning design and trail-ready capabilities. However, the 2020 Toyota 4Runner price also makes it a highly-sought after mid-size SUV, especially considering the vast array of interior tech and performance features standard on each trim level. Starting at $36,120, the new…
No manufacturer innovates in engineering and safety systems more impressively than in the new Toyota lineup. From the 2020 Land Cruiser to the classic Corolla, each one is tailored to the task at hand. Nowhere is this more apparent, perhaps, than the 2020 Toyota 4Runner. Towing capacity meets comfort and security on any surface and…
What could make the 2020 Toyota Tundra an even more powerful full-size truck? Let the Toyota Racing Development team give it a makeover that transforms it into an off-road masterpiece that can handle anything the trails near Mission Hills can throw in its path. The 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro is equipped with the engine power…