2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior Highlights
Complete with a booming audio system and Toyota Entune technology, the interior of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 will delight drivers headed to their next eatery or theater. Learn about the 2018 Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions and features with Toyota of Downtown LA, a Lithia dealership.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
Unlike many small crossovers around West Hollywood, the interior dimensions of the RAV4 offers plenty of room for adults in the back seat:
- Passenger Space: Drivers enjoy as much as 39.8 inches of headroom without the moonroof, and about an inch less if they add the accessory. Even the back seat is roomy with rear passengers getting 37.2 inches to stretch out and relax.
- Cargo Capacity: With all seats in place, the RAV provides 38.4 cubic feet of cargo room, expandable to as much as 73.4 cubic feet with the seats made flat. Shopping in the Cerritos area or Huntington Park area with friends? You’re covered.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Feature Highlights
Room to breathe isn’t the only reason to love the interior of the stylish Toyota RAV4, drivers can also add their own touches with some of the following features:
- Entune Audio: Keep is simple with hands-free calling and your favorite apps, or upgrade to include the JBL performance audio system and GPS navigation and add a little fire to your next Alameda-area trip.
- Premium Seating: Options like SofTex premium surfaces, heated front seats, soft-touch materials, and illuminated analog gauge clusters gives the RAV4 the look of high-end without the price tag.
- Bird’s Eye View: The RAV4 comes standard with a rear backing camera, but drivers who demand more can choose the innovative new Bird’s Eye View camera and get a 360-degree view of the area surrounding the vehicle.
Experience the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Interior at Toyota of Downtown LA
Related Posts from Toyota of Downtown LA
Finding the perfect new or used car for your Mission Hills and Huntington Park drives is stressful enough. The financing process shouldn’t have to be the same way! If you’ve already decided that buying, rather than leasing, is right for you, then the next question you’re probably asking yourself is, “What does it mean to finance a…
In the event of a collision, one factor makes a bigger difference than any other. If all passengers are properly secured with a seat belt, a car seat, or a booster seat, the likelihood of serious injury is much, much lower than it would otherwise be. Of course, wearing a seat belt isn’t just a…
City driving is hard and stressful. At Toyota of Downtown LA, we get it. That’s why we’re here to offer drivers around West Hollywood and Alameda some helpful Los Angeles driving tips. One such tip is how to parallel park! Follow this simple step-by-step guide as to how to parallel park. Learn how to parallel park here at Toyota of Downtown LA…