Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry Interior
The 2019 Toyota Camry may be an economy vehicle first and foremost, but its five-passenger cabin includes features Mission Hills won’t find on many luxury sedans. Equipped with features like wood trim, Toyota Entune™, and Wi-FI, the Toyota Camry interior offers a cozy haven you’ll appreciate during everyday errands or long drives. Read on to learn more about the new Camry interior’s star features and specs!
Toyota Camry Comfort Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry interior includes all the features you need to feel comfortable while cruising through Cerritos. Here’s a quick breakdown of the features offered inside the new Toyota Camry:
- 6-way adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Layered wood interior trim
- Power door locks and windows
- Available Tiger Eye wood interior trim
- Available leather-trimmed heated seats
- Available Convenience Package (includes Smart Key System, HomeLink, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror)
Toyota Camry Technology Features
Whether you want to stream music or use your phone to plan a navigation route through West Hollywood, the Toyota Camry makes it possible. Here are just a handful of the Camry Sedan model’s best features:
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P): The Camry comes standard with a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- Toyota Entune™: Toyota Entune™ 3 is included on the Camry L, which features a 7-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, voice recognition, and more.
- Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon: You and your passengers can connect up to five devices as you commute through Huntington Park.
Toyota Camry Dimensions
The 2019 Toyota Camry interior is as spacious as it is well-equipped. Cargo space ranges from 14.1 cubic feet to 15.1. Additionally, the higher tier models can be had with 60/40-split folding rear seats with a center armrest. No matter what, you and your passengers will enjoy plenty of breathing room, thanks to the following dimensions:
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 57.7/55.7 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 55.4/54.7 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 42.1/38 inches
Test Drive the New Camry at Toyota of Downtown LA in Los Angeles!
Ready to experience the 2019 Toyota Camry interior from the driver’s seat? Contact us at Toyota of Downtown LA to schedule a test drive near Huntington Park and Alameda. Whether you’re shopping for a black Toyota Camry or a Toyota Camry Hybrid, we can help you find it!
More From Toyota of Downtown LA
If you’re located near Cerritos or West Hollywood, you won’t have to go far to learn more about the 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors. In fact, you’ll have a wide variety of options to choose from right here at Toyota of Downtown LA! Our team has put together a helpful guide on the RAV4 color options, broken down according to…
Finding the perfect new or used car for your Mission Hills and Huntington Park drives is stressful enough. The financing process shouldn’t have to be the same way! If you’ve already decided that buying, rather than leasing, is right for you, then the next question you’re probably asking yourself is, “What does it mean to finance a…
In the event of a collision, one factor makes a bigger difference than any other. If all passengers are properly secured with a seat belt, a car seat, or a booster seat, the likelihood of serious injury is much, much lower than it would otherwise be. Of course, wearing a seat belt isn’t just a…