Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry Interior
The 2019 Toyota Camry may be an economy vehicle first and foremost, but its five-passenger cabin includes features Mission Hills won’t find on many luxury sedans. Equipped with features like wood trim, Toyota Entune™, and Wi-FI, the Toyota Camry interior offers a cozy haven you’ll appreciate during everyday errands or long drives. Read on to learn more about the new Camry interior’s star features and specs!
Toyota Camry Comfort Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry interior includes all the features you need to feel comfortable while cruising through Cerritos. Here’s a quick breakdown of the features offered inside the new Toyota Camry:
- 6-way adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Layered wood interior trim
- Power door locks and windows
- Available Tiger Eye wood interior trim
- Available leather-trimmed heated seats
- Available Convenience Package (includes Smart Key System, HomeLink, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror)
Toyota Camry Technology Features
Whether you want to stream music or use your phone to plan a navigation route through West Hollywood, the Toyota Camry makes it possible. Here are just a handful of the Camry Sedan model’s best features:
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P): The Camry comes standard with a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- Toyota Entune™: Toyota Entune™ 3 is included on the Camry L, which features a 7-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, voice recognition, and more.
- Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon: You and your passengers can connect up to five devices as you commute through Huntington Park.
Toyota Camry Dimensions
The 2019 Toyota Camry interior is as spacious as it is well-equipped. Cargo space ranges from 14.1 cubic feet to 15.1. Additionally, the higher tier models can be had with 60/40-split folding rear seats with a center armrest. No matter what, you and your passengers will enjoy plenty of breathing room, thanks to the following dimensions:
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 57.7/55.7 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 55.4/54.7 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 42.1/38 inches
Test Drive the New Camry at Toyota of Downtown LA in Los Angeles!
Ready to experience the 2019 Toyota Camry interior from the driver’s seat? Contact us at Toyota of Downtown LA to schedule a test drive near Huntington Park and Alameda. Whether you’re comparing the Toyota Camry vs. Honda Accord, or shopping for a black Toyota Camry or a Toyota Camry Hybrid, we can help you find it! If buying isn’t right for you, ask about our current Toyota Camry lease deals!
More From Toyota of Downtown LA
If you are car shopping in the Mission Hills and Cerritos areas for an affordable sedan with best-in-class technology and high-class safety features, you will want to explore the new 2020 Toyota Camry. With seven trim levels and configurations available, like the 2020 Toyota Camry SE or the 2020 Camry XSE, finding the Camry best suited…
Are you wondering and searching for information about Toyota Corolla fuel efficiency? The 2020 Toyota Corolla mpg is quite impressive and can reach up to 53 mpg city/52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 1,500 pounds, which allows you to tow a small trailer or boat around the Mission Hills area. The advanced Adventure trim allows for up to 3,500 pounds of towing power. This SUV also has a payload capacity of up to 1,240 pounds. The 2018 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid has a…