2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
If you are car shopping in the Mission Hills and Cerritos areas for an affordable sedan with best-in-class technology and high-class safety features, you will want to explore the new 2020 Toyota Camry. With seven trim levels and configurations available, like the 2020 Toyota Camry SE or the 2020 Camry XSE, finding the Camry best suited for your driving needs has never been easier. To help with your car search, Toyota of Downtown LA has your guide to the new Toyota Camry trim levels, starting prices, and standard features.
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- Toyota Camry L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota Camry also has three hybrid models available:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
When it comes to safety features, no other brand can compete with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) safety suite. This much-talked-about system is standard on every Camry trim level and includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
In addition to Toyota Safety Sense™, you will get exciting technology features like the Toyota Entune™ 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in the West Hollywood and Cerritos areas. Below is a look at a fraction of the standard features available with each configuration.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry, you get a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for West Hollywood drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers can expect stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations at Toyota of Downtown LA
If you’re ready for a better commute and drive around the Mission Hills area, it’s time to visit Toyota of Downtown LA to explore the 2020 Toyota Camry interior, different configurations, interior dimensions, and more. When you visit our team, we’ll explore each of the trim levels and help narrow your search to find the model best suited for daily school drop-offs, exciting road trips, and much-needed weekend getaways. Take a look at our Camry inventory, compare the Camry LE vs. SE, and new vehicle specials for added savings, then make the trip to our Los Angeles showroom for a test drive. Give us a call for additional information!
Disclaimer: *MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.