2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
What could make the 2020 Toyota Tundra an even more powerful full-size truck? Let the Toyota Racing Development team give it a makeover that transforms it into an off-road masterpiece that can handle anything the trails near Mission Hills can throw in its path. The 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro is equipped with the engine power to overcome obstacles with the help of features like 18” forged aluminum Toyota Tundra TRD wheels, heavy-duty shocks, and so much more. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra TRD with Toyota of Downtown LA.
Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Performance Specs
The Toyota Tundra TRD is made to conquer Cerritos-area trails with state of the art engineering only the Toyota Racing Development team could devise. Here’s a look at the kind of power West Hollywood off-road fans will love:
- 5.7L Aluminum i-FORCE V8 engine.
- 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque
- When this configuration is properly equipped, it can tow up to 9,900 pounds.
- Engine redesign includes an Acoustic Control Induction System (ACIS), Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), and Toyota Direct Ignition (TDI).
- 13 mpg city, and 17 mpg highway**.
- Heavy-duty TRD FOX® Shocks
- Exclusive 18-inch BBS® forged-aluminum Toyota Tundra TRD wheels.
- TRD-engineered 1/4-in. aluminum skid plate.
- Dual exhaust featuring black chrome exhaust tips
- Rigid Industries LED fog lights
Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Features
The Toyota Tundra TRD isn’t just designed to be rough and rugged. It’s also equipped with surprising comfort, infotainment, and style features:
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio
- Integrated Navigation and Entune™ App Suite
- Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof
- LED Headlights/Daytime Running Lights with Manual Level Control and Auto-On/Off
- TRD-branded shift knob, center console, and floor mats
- Toyota Tundra TRD wheels
- Leather-trimmed seating in bold, exclusive interior design.
Get Into Your New Toyota Tundra TRD Pro at Toyota of Downtown LA
Get in your new 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD and get off the road and onto the trails! The Toyota of Downtown LA vehicle finder service will help you find the exact Toyota Tundra TRD you’re looking for, and our staff is waiting to help you get into this off-roading dream. Just contact us and we’ll get to work for you.
More from Toyota of Downtown LA
Who says choosing a midsize SUV has to be cause for a decrease in towing capacity? Not us at Toyota of Downtown LA! In fact, though trucks like the Toyota Tacoma and Toyota Tundra almost always tow more than their SUV counterparts, the Toyota Highlander offers quite an impressive (not to mention capable) 5,000-pound maximum towing capacity; that’s…
The Toyota Tundra is more than just a stylish, rugged truck. It’s also quite a capable truck. Deciding between the Tundra vs. Tacoma to see which meets your Mission Hills needs better? As was the case in model year 2021, the 2022 Tundra and Tacoma offer very different capabilities, especially when it comes to space…
With the selection of interior and exterior 2022 Toyota RAV4 colors, you can customize your new SUV to reflect your unique aesthetic. Whether you’re looking for the classic appeal of Midnight Black Metallic or the eye-catching boldness of Ruby Flare Pearl, your new RAV4 will make just the right impression around Mission Hills! Explore your…