2019 Toyota Corolla MPG
The 2019 Toyota Corolla is one of the most fuel-efficient small cars on Los Angeles roads. Explore the performance and fuel efficiency numbers of this compact dynamo here at Toyota of Downtown LA.
2019 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy Specs
No matter which trim you choose on the 2019 Toyota Corolla, drivers around Mission Hills will surely find impressive gas mileage specs.
- L: The base trim of the 2019 Toyota Corolla gets impressive fuel economy numbers, with an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 36 MPG highway.
- LE: The next contender in the 2019 Toyota Corolla lineup offers an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 36 MPG highway.
- LE Eco: Looking to save more around West Hollywood or Alameda? The 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco gets 30 MPG city and 40 MPG highway.
- SE: The 2019 Toyota Corolla SE offers impressive fuel economy specs, as well. You can expect the 2019 Toyota Corolla SE to get an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 35 MPG highway. Combined, the 2019 Toyota Corolla SE gets an EPA-estimated 30 MPG.
- SE 6MT: This one gets an EPA-estimated 27 MPG city and 35 MPG highway.
- XLE: The 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE gets an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 36 MPG highway. Combined, you can expect the 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE to get an EPA-estimated 32 MPG. The engine generates 132-hp and 128 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- XSE: The top Corolla in the 2019 Toyota Corolla lineup, the XSE gets 28 MPG city and 35 MPG highway.
Experience the Fuel Efficient Toyota Corolla in Los Angeles, CA
To experience why the Toyota Corolla tops the Honda Civic and Nissan Sentra for drivers around Cerritos and Huntington Park, simply contact us today. We’re here to help you with ongoing Corolla maintenance, and with our expansive inventory, there’s a Corolla for every driver of every stripe.
Related Posts from Toyota of Downtown LA
If you are car shopping in the Mission Hills and Cerritos areas for an affordable sedan with best-in-class technology and high-class safety features, you will want to explore the new 2020 Toyota Camry. With seven trim levels and configurations available, like the 2020 Toyota Camry SE or the 2020 Camry XSE, finding the Camry best suited…
Are you wondering and searching for information about Toyota Corolla fuel efficiency? The 2020 Toyota Corolla mpg is quite impressive and can reach up to 53 mpg city/52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 1,500 pounds, which allows you to tow a small trailer or boat around the Mission Hills area. The advanced Adventure trim allows for up to 3,500 pounds of towing power. This SUV also has a payload capacity of up to 1,240 pounds. The 2018 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid has a…