2019 Toyota Corolla MPG
The 2019 Toyota Corolla is one of the most fuel-efficient small cars on Los Angeles roads. Explore the performance and fuel efficiency numbers of this compact dynamo here at Toyota of Downtown LA.
2019 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy Specs
No matter which trim you choose on the 2019 Toyota Corolla, drivers around Mission Hills will surely find impressive gas mileage specs.
- L: The base trim of the 2019 Toyota Corolla gets impressive fuel economy numbers, with an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 36 MPG highway.
- LE: The next contender in the 2019 Toyota Corolla lineup offers an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 36 MPG highway.
- LE Eco: Looking to save more around Hollywood or Glendale? The 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco gets 30 MPG city and 40 MPG highway.
- SE: The 2019 Toyota Corolla SE offers impressive fuel economy specs, as well. You can expect the 2019 Toyota Corolla SE to get an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 35 MPG highway. Combined, the 2019 Toyota Corolla SE gets an EPA-estimated 30 MPG.
- SE 6MT: This one gets an EPA-estimated 27 MPG city and 35 MPG highway.
- XLE: The 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE gets an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city and 36 MPG highway. Combined, you can expect the 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE to get an EPA-estimated 32 MPG. The engine generates 132-hp and 128 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- XSE: The top Corolla in the 2019 Toyota Corolla lineup, the XSE gets 28 MPG city and 35 MPG highway.
Experience the Fuel Efficient Toyota Corolla in Los Angeles, CA
To experience why the Toyota Corolla tops the Honda Civic and Nissan Sentra for drivers around Cerritos and Carson, simply contact us today. We’re here to help you with ongoing Corolla maintenance, and with our expansive inventory, there’s a Corolla for every driver of every stripe.
Related Posts from Toyota of Downtown LA
When you’re looking for a truck that can handle the workload and is reliable enough to keep up with all your Hollywood needs, look no further than the 2024 Toyota Tundra. Not only do you get the famous Toyota performance and reliability along with impressive towing power, and all topped off with an array…
The Toyota Tacoma has long been the midsize pickup of choice for drivers throughout the Mission Hills and Cerritos area, and it’s easy to see why. Packed with raw power, best-in-class features, and generous towing capabilities, this is a truck that can rise to any challenge on the road or the job site. At Toyota of Downtown LA,…
Are you in the market for a new vehicle, and you want to invest in something you can trust to keep you safe and get you where you need to go in Hollywood? Then, exploring the 2024 Toyota Camry and all it has to offer is a perfect place to start! Not only do…