What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
Are you wondering and searching for information about Toyota Corolla fuel efficiency? The 2020 Toyota Corolla mpg is quite impressive and can reach up to 53 mpg city/52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Toyota of Downtown LA.
2020 Corolla MPG by Trim Level
With numerous configurations available, the new Toyota Corolla offers different options in performance and efficiency to Cerritos drivers. Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG ratings below:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Drivers who want a mix of power and efficiency should consider the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim. It features a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with EV/ECO/Power driving modes for stronger fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at West Hollywood gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Several high tech systems help make the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Also, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides a better fuel economy by evenly matching your speed with the car ahead of you. It’s just another way Toyota Corolla’s safety is leading the way with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Visit Toyota of Downtown LA for the New Corolla
For additional information about the 2020 Corolla mpg, contact Toyota of Downtown LA. We can compare the Corolla fuel efficiency to the competition to see which one comes out ahead, explore the Corolla trim levels, and discuss your financing options to help you get behind the wheel of the new Corolla best suited for your budget and driving needs.
Learn More at Toyota of Downtown LA
When you need exceptional towing power in Mission Hills, there are a lot of trucks that can offer the numbers, but only one that has the performance of the i-FORCE MAX powertrain at the root of its towing power, and that’s the 2023 Toyota Tundra. What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra equipped…
The estimated fuel economy (mpg) of Toyota Tacoma trucks is unparalleled — especially when you cross-shop the Tacoma with larger trucks like the Nissan Titan and Chevy Silverado, among others. But what exactly is the Toyota Tacoma fuel economy, and how can you improve it with driving habits? Toyota of Downtown LA has the details. Toyota Tacoma Inventory…
The Toyota Tundra has long been a favorite of Mission Hills drivers who need serious capabilities, but did you know that there’s a Toyota Tundra Hybrid for 2022? It’s true, the Toyota Tundra iForce Max powertrain takes the power you expect from the Tundra name and adds an eco-friendly twist. Get to know the Toyota Tundra…