What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
Are you wondering and searching for information about Toyota Corolla fuel efficiency? The 2020 Toyota Corolla mpg is quite impressive and can reach up to 53 mpg city/52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Toyota of Downtown LA.
2020 Corolla MPG by Trim Level
With numerous configurations available, the new Toyota Corolla offers different options in performance and efficiency to Cerritos drivers. Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG ratings below:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Drivers who want a mix of power and efficiency should consider the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim. It features a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with EV/ECO/Power driving modes for stronger fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at West Hollywood gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Several high tech systems help make the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Also, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides a better fuel economy by evenly matching your speed with the car ahead of you. It’s just another way Toyota Corolla’s safety is leading the way with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Visit Toyota of Downtown LA for the New Corolla
For additional information about the 2020 Corolla mpg, contact Toyota of Downtown LA. We can compare the Corolla fuel efficiency to the competition to see which one comes out ahead, explore the Corolla trim levels, and discuss your financing options to help you get behind the wheel of the new Corolla best suited for your budget and driving needs.
Learn More at Toyota of Downtown LA
How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The Toyota Highlander price starts at $34,910* for the LX trim and goes up as you move up the trim levels. However, you’ll find a reliable family vehicle with features like Toyota SafetySense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+), a 295-hp 3.5L V6 engine, ample towing power, and room for three…
The 2021 Toyota Camry can achieve up to 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway* with a conventional engine or 51 mpg city / 53 mpg highway* with an available hybrid powertrain. In other words, the spectacular 2021 Toyota Camry mpg ratings offer you the ability to get superior gas mileage everywhere you go —…
The streets of Mission Hills are waiting for you to drive your brand new, reliable, fully-loaded Toyota Camry sedan down today. The 2021 Toyota Camry configurations offer an impressive variety of trim levels that are sure to exceed your expectations while meeting your budget. Whether you are a loyal Toyota sedan customer or ready to experience…