What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
Are you wondering and searching for information about Toyota Corolla fuel efficiency? The 2020 Toyota Corolla mpg is quite impressive and can reach up to 53 mpg city/52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Toyota of Downtown LA.
2020 Corolla MPG by Trim Level
With numerous configurations available, the new Toyota Corolla offers different options in performance and efficiency to Cerritos drivers. Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG ratings below:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Drivers who want a mix of power and efficiency should consider the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim. It features a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with EV/ECO/Power driving modes for stronger fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at West Hollywood gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Several high tech systems help make the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Also, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides a better fuel economy by evenly matching your speed with the car ahead of you. It’s just another way Toyota Corolla’s safety is leading the way with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Visit Toyota of Downtown LA for the New Corolla
For additional information about the 2020 Corolla mpg, contact Toyota of Downtown LA. We can compare the Corolla fuel efficiency to the competition to see which one comes out ahead, explore the Corolla trim levels, and discuss your financing options to help you get behind the wheel of the new Corolla best suited for your budget and driving needs.
Learn More at Toyota of Downtown LA
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan on Mission Hills, then the 2021 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings are some of the best in its class. With a standard Toyota Corolla gas mileage of 30 mpg city and 38 mpg highway*, you’ll feel confident that this sedan can get your where you need to be efficiently,…
SUVs like the Toyota RAV4 have already impressed %%targe_city_1%% drivers thanks to their stable and smooth ride, but you might be wondering: How much can a Toyota RAV4 tow? The 2020 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity reaches up to 1,500 pounds so you can do everything from hauling heavy equipment to and from the worksite,…
Mission Hills drivers have been taking note of the impressive new Toyota 4Runner, thanks to its head-turning design and trail-ready capabilities. However, the 2020 Toyota 4Runner price also makes it a highly-sought after mid-size SUV, especially considering the vast array of interior tech and performance features standard on each trim level. Starting at $36,120, the new…