2020 Toyota RAV4 Interior Features and Dimensions
More and more Los Angeles drivers are picking the new Toyota RAV4 as their vehicle of choice. And it’s no wonder, considering all of the cool features that are found on this beautiful crossover SUV, which is why we can’t wait to jump into the 2020 RAV4 Interior features. Just a brief glance at the 2020 RAV4 photos that have come out have been enough to bring folks into Toyota of Downtown LA! Let’s take a deeper look at this vehicle, including the 2020 RAV4 dimensions.
2020 RAV4 Interior Features
Maybe you’ve seen some of the interior features in 2020 RAV4 photos available on the Internet, and explored the different interior color and upholstery options. Here are several of the interior features available throughout the RAV4 model lineup:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control system with dust and pollen filter
- Rear-seat vents
- Integrated backup camera with projected path
- Integrated panoramic backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Bird’s Eye View Camera — includes Perimeter Scan, overhead 360-degree view in low-speed Drive and Reverse, and curb view
- Five-passenger seating with SofTex®-trimmed seating surfaces
- 8-way power-adjustable front driver’s seat with lumbar support
- 60/40 split reclining fold-flat rear seat with center armrest and cup holders
- Heated front seats
- Heated leather-trimmed three-spoke steering wheel
- Remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock and panic functions, and remote illuminated entry
- Smart Key System on front doors
- Liftgate with Push Button Start
- Remote illuminated entry (a favorite among Cerritos drivers)
- One 12V/120W auxiliary power outlet in front instrument panel storage tray, and one 12V/120W auxiliary power outlet in the second row
2020 RAV4 Interior Dimensions
There’s more room than you think inside the new RAV4. Here are the 2020 RAV4 dimensions:
- Headroom dimensions (with moonroof) – 37.7 in. front/39.5 in. rear
- Hip room dimensions – 54.3 in. front / 47.7 in. rear
- Legroom dimensions – 41.0 in. front /37.8 in. rear
- Overall exterior width – 73.0 in.
- Overall exterior height (with antenna) – 67.0 in.
- Overall length – 180.9 in.
Check Out the New RAV4 at Toyota of Downtown LA
You’ve checked out the 2020 RAV4 photos and compared the RAV4 vs. RAV4 Hybrid, now see it for yourself at Toyota of Downtown LA and take it out for a test drive. While you’re here, check out our new vehicle specials. You can also apply for financing. We’re conveniently located in Mission Hills, so drop by or contact us today! We can also walk you through the interior of the Highlander if you’re still doing your research.