Los Angeles Toyota Engine Services
Your engine is the lifeline of your vehicle, and in order for it to perform well, your engine needs to be running in peak condition. At Toyota of Downtown LA, we know that the little orange engine light flashing on can cause a huge sinking feeling – that’s why we are pleased to offer our engine services at Toyota of Downtown LA.
If you do happen to see that little orange engine light click on, bring your vehicle in to get it checked out by the people who know your Toyota better than anyone. While the causes vary, often the light comes on due to a problem in the car’s emissions system. It can be due to a number of problems however here are some of the most common:
- The engine is wet
- A gasket head is blown
- Your oxygen sensors aren’t operating properly
- You have worn out spark plugs or spark plug wires
- You have loose or cracked hoses or manifolds
- The exhaust recirculation valves have gotten sticky
- Your fuel injector O-rings are pinched or have gone bad
Our state of the art diagnostics can help determine these issues quickly helping to get you back on the road safely and with confidence.