Toyota Certified Program
Each Toyota certified used vehicle is reconditioned to Toyota’s impeccable standards by the team of Toyota factory-trained technicians and fully backed by a comprehensive used car warranty. The Toyota Certified Warranty coverage is an extension of the vehicle’s original factory warranty that works to keep your vehicle protected against mechanical failures and breakdowns. Below is a look at the different coverages and what’s include:
12 Month/12,000-Mile Comprehensive Warranty
- Coverage begins from the date of purchase.
- It provides our highest level of coverage available.
- Covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
7 year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new.
- Covers major engine, transmission components, and all internally lubricated parts.
- Offers Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home.
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair.
- It’s transferable at no cost, for added resale value.
1 Year of Roadside Assistance
- Coverage begins from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase.
- Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, towing and fuel delivery.
- Reimbursement for towing to the nearest Toyota dealership.
- Toll-free call for service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.