2021 Toyota Corolla MPG Ratings
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan on Mission Hills, then the 2021 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings are some of the best in its class. With a standard Toyota Corolla gas mileage of 30 mpg city and 38 mpg highway*, you’ll feel confident that this sedan can get your where you need to be efficiently, and save you more every time you stop to refuel. But that’s not all, as this sedan comes with a range of performance features and even provides a greener ride with the Toyota Corolla hybrid mpg ratings. Learn more about the Toyota Corolla gas mileage, then bring home a new sedan from Toyota of Downtown LA today!
Toyota Corolla MPG by Trim Level
With trim levels like the L, LE, XLE, and XSE, the Toyota Corolla mpg ratings display similar capabilities thanks to the lineup’s standard 1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC engine that delivers 139 horsepower and 126 lb-ft of torque. With the SE, your Corolla mpg will vary as you’ll be backed by a 2.0L engine that can be paired with either a standard CVT transmission or 6-speed manual transmission for a performance of 169 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque. See the full Toyota Corolla mpg ratings below:
- Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway*
- Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway*
- Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway*
- Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway*
- Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
Toyota Corolla Hybrid MPG
To achieve the best fuel-efficiency this sedan can get, the Toyota Corolla hybrid mpg offers drivers a stunning 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway* performance. This is powered by the configuration’s 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that is paired with an electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission. Together, these components deliver up to 121 horsepower and 105 lb-ft of torque. The Corolla hybrid mpg capabilities are also supported by the three EV/ECO/Power driving modes which enable you to select the preferred driving settings of your hybrid system.
Toyota Corolla MPG and Fuel Efficiency Features
The Toyota Corolla MPG ratings are not only supported by its superior engine configuration but also its several performance systems in place to round out your fuel economy. These systems offer more savings on fuel by managing and allocating your vehicle’s power the right components for a smoother, stable ride:
- Variable Valve Timing: This system adjusts the timing of the engine valves to ensure balanced power and fuel economy.
- Design: The sleek design of the Corolla improve it’s drag-coefficient, meaning it’s easier to maneuver and gets better fuel economy.
- Transmission: The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) comes standard in the Corolla and offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This system is part of the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system and works by matching your speed evenly with the car ahead of you and therefore improving your fuel efficiency rating.
Experience the Toyota Corolla MPG at Toyota of Downtown LA
After taking a close look at the 2021 Corolla mpg and Corolla hybrid mpg ratings, you’ll feel confident with the fuel efficiency you’ll get on LA roads behind the wheel of this dependable sedan. Learn more about the Toyota Corolla gas mileage when you browse our inventory of new and used Corolla models for sale along with our vast selection of Toyota sedans available at Toyota of Downtown LA. Speak with a member of our finance department to get things started and for more details on our leasing and financing rates. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a test drive at our dealership serving all of Los Angeles!
*2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.